Constipation is the most common gastrointestinal complaint in the United States. Nearly 60 million Americans suffer from chronic constipation.
Be Regular, strongly supports the establishment of a healthy daily bowel movement.
Comprised of five organic indigenous whole seeds (chia, buckwheat, amaranth, quinoa, and millet- all gluten free); milled through a patented heat-shearing technology that gently cooks the seeds, making their constipation relieving fibers and life giving nutrients exceptionally available. Be Regular provides fiber, stimulates your colon, and eases constipation.
Therapeutic Food protocol for constipation:
- Be Regular – 1-2 heaping tablespoons daily.
- Beta Glucan Synbiotic – 1 heaping tablespoon daily
- Phyto Power– 2 capsules
- No. 7 Systemic Booster– 1 teaspoon
In the morning, add Be Regular (2 heaping Tbl) and Beta Glucan Synbiotic (1 heaping Tbl) to a large glass of water and drink it down while taking the 2 capsules of Phyto Power. You may add a little juice of your choice, such as organic pineapple, apple, pear, or any berry. Be creative, turn it into a smoothy, it can be your morning breakfast if you choose. In the evening before bed take a Tsp of the No. 7 Systemic Booster.
- Bianchi et al. (2010). Ability of a high-total antioxidant capacity diet to increase stool weight and bowel antioxidant staus in human subjects. British Journal of Nutrition; 104:1500-1507.
- Sanjoaquin et al. (2004). Nutrition and lifestyle in relation to bowel movement frequency: a cross-sectional study of 20,630 men and women in EPIC- Oxford. Public Health Nutr; 7(1):77-83.
- Schmier et al. (2014). Cost savings of reduced constipation rates attributed in increased dietary fiber intakes: a decision-analytic model. BMC Pulic Health; 14:374.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The power of Therapeutic Foods is that they are multidimensional in their medical benefits. So while we are focusing on more fiber here to reduce constipation, by bringing in more fiber through the above fruits, vegetables, seeds and cereals we are also supplying proteins, lipids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and secondary metabolites. The simple truth is that plant based diets increase regularity—see The Five-To-One Fiber Rule.