We know that our Original Synbiotic Formula is a great product to help our digestion, support and enhance our immune system’s protection of our GI tract membrane, as well as support detoxification as it encourages healthy elimination. It is a very fundamental product for our overall wellbeing. What we didn’t know is that it can be used to make the most superb tasting yogurt!
The Original Synbiotic makes the “Best Greek Yogurt Ever.” by Beth-Ann Weiss
4 cups of organic soy milk (in the aseptic package, not found in the refrigerator)
- No excipients
- Just soy beans and purified water
1 cup raw organic cashews (may be soaked in water for 2-4 hours if desired, then drain off all water completely)
1 tsp Original Synbiotic Formula
2 tsp organic sugar
Preheat your yogurt maker. Meanwhile,
- Blend the one cup of cashews (completely drain and discard water, if they were soaked) with 4 cups of soy milk using a devise like a Vita Mix Blender or Ninja. Mix till completely smooth.
- Pour in a sauce pan and put on the stove top.
- Use a wire whisk and constantly stir so it doesn’t burn or boil over.
- Heat until slightly thickened and almost foam-like forms on top, remove from stove before boiling point.
- Stir in 2 tsp sugar.
- Rest at least 45 minutes away from stove and stir often. Place an open napkin on top of pan to prevent a film from forming on top of mixture. After 45 minutes check the side of pan, it should be warm to the touch but not hot (mixture needs to be less than 110 degrees F).
- Add 1 tsp Original Synbiotic Formula, stir to mix well.
- Put the liquid into a Yogurt Maker, like the one made by Cuisenaire.
- Set the time for 8 hours, you may check after 6 hours to see if it is tart enough, if not continue for the full 8 hours.
- Refrigerate for about 6-8 hours as soon as it is done so you don’t over culture it.
- Add sweetener of your choice as desired.
Much thanks to our wonderful customer for her testamonally vouched yogurt creation.
Dosing with the Original Synbiotic Formula:
Take 1/4 to 1 tsp daily (By spoon into your mouth directly or mix with water or a smoothy. It tastes good as the inulin fiber is naturally sweet with no calorie content.
And now, per the above instruction you can make a lot of wonderful yogurt with medically sound pedigreed good bugs. Incidently, the Cuisenaire Yogurt Maker is only around $100.00.
The Last Quiz Answer:
BBC video: Africa- Eye to Eye with the Unknown. David Attenborough the documentary’s narrator states, “Africa, the worlds greatest wilderness. The only place on earth to see the full magisty of nature. To the north stands an immense desert the size of America. [As he stands at the equator gazing out over this vast plain he continues] To the west a vast rainforest the size of India. And, behind me for thousands upon thousands of miles the most fertile savannas in the world [teaming with animal life].”
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is a magnificent nonprofit organization that partners up with governments and private entities to create solutions that serve nature and people. Just click on the above link, their website is absolutely beautiful, their work inspirational and crucial to solving our pending ecological disaster. Their mission is to build a future in which people live in harmony with nature.