This page provides further information on our Cruciferous Sprout therapeutic food supplement in capsule form.
- We are calling the LactORN- The Next Generation Probiotic.
- New research indicates friendly bacteria of unprocessed fermented foods retain their oligoribonucleotides (ORNs) which are then released when eaten, because of the saliva’s pH (Marshall, 2007).
- Immune cells, imbedded in oral tissues, respond to these ORNs by releasing stimulating cytokines that restore the powers of the immune network.
- An alerted immune network successfully defends the host against chemical toxins, viruses and bacteria without side effects.
- Either before or during stress conditions a daily dose of ORNs will maintain or restore the animal and human’s immune system compromised by stress.
- The typical probiotics manufacturing process does not retain the bacterial ORNs, they are discarded with the supernatant. In this next generation product, our focus is on the ORNs.
- You will notice a new unit of measurement on the label: The right dose of ORNs is determined not by the animal’s body weight but rather by the number of immune cells in its mouth. Therefore, Colony Forming Units (CFUs) are not used to determine the dose of ORNs. The dose is based on the number of Arbitrary Units (AU) of ORNs released in the mouth.
- Research has determined that the optimal amount of AUs is different for each species of animal. The AUs for cattle is 10, for pigs is 2, shrimp even have their own unique AUs as do laboratory mice and rats. For humans the AU is 30. That is equivalent to approx. 900 mcg of ORNs (Marshall, 2007).
- The development of ORNs starts with growing a selected strain of casei in a media that supports the retention of releasable ORNs.
- When the ORN concentration is maximum, the culture is freeze-dried in a manner preserving the ORNs of the Lactobacillus casei within each cell.
- The LactORN is a healthy addition to your existing probiotic supplementation. Think of it as your immune boosting tool.
- Across animal species, the LactORN has been shown to support immunes system competencies to prevent infections caused by viruses and bacteria. It also helps the body to protect itself from toxins (Marshall, 2007).
- Marshall W. 2007. Oligoribonucleotides alert the immune system of animals to the imminence of microbial infections. US patent 7,189,834 B2
For more information on this product please visit our Library.
To order this product visit our Product page.