Restore and protect the neuronal health of the brain and the Gastrointestinal Tract.
High ORAC Synbiotic is a power filled tool to help restore and protect the nervous system. Find our protocol for improving brain and gut function in Clinical Notes.
The brain contains the most nerve tissue, while our gut is considered to be the “second brain” as it contains even more neurons than the spinal cord. Phyto Power, Wild Blueberry Extract, and High ORAC Synbiotic are concentrated polyphenolic foods that improve and protect the cognitive functioning of the brain and the neuronal integrity of the gut through their abundance of flavonoids and anthocyanidins. The High ORAC even augments the functioning of the neuronal health of the second brain—the enteric nervous system of the gut— by providing two medically pedigreed lactic acid bacterial probiotics with its fruit bowls worth of berry extracts.
And, this product is the High ORAC Synbiotic Formula
What are the deliverables for the High ORAC?
- Provides per capsule 25 billion CFU of pure reference cultures of pedigreed Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifido longum.
- Provides a literal fruit bowel worth of berry extracts from Wild Blueberry Extract, Grape and Grape Seed Extract, Raspberry and Raspberry Seed Extract, Wild Bilberry Extract, Cranberry, Tart Cherry and Prune.
- Designed for inflammatory conditions in the GI tract such a IBS and IBD by down regulating COX-2 and NF Kappa B.
- The berry extracts protect the enteric nervous system of the gut as well as crossing over the blood brain barrier to protect the brain by reducing oxidation and inflammation.
- The pedigreed probiotics protect, counteract and neutralize dietary toxins, mutagens, carcinogens and infectious organisms.
- They detoxify dietary mycotoxins, enterotoxins, exotoxins and carcinogens.
- They turn on the immune system increasing the production of SigA.
High ORAC Synbiotic is used successfully after antibiotic therapy. Take two capsules with meals.
For brain function (foggy brain, memory issues, and different forms of cognitive decline), the blueberry has found to reverse and heal our neurol tissues: Take two Phyto Power with meals in the morning. To add to the therapeutic phase of healing, add one Wild Blueberry Extract and one High ORAC. For maintenance, switch between the two blueberry (Phyto Power and the Wild Blue) products regulary and keep taking the High ORAC, one capsule daily, for its melody of berries and fruit.
For GI therapy (pain, inflammation, Crohns, Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation): Two capsules of High ORAC until pain is reduced considerably. Add to this regime the Phyto Power, one capsule. When the gut is functioning with more ease you can lower the dosage to one capsule of each therapeutic foods.
The Last Quiz Answer:
The red-crested tree rat, a rodent about the size of a guinea pig, has been sighted for the first time in decades. The relatively unknown creature made a casual reapperance in a Columbian nature reserve after over a century. The Last recorded sighting was in 1898 when two of these beauties were found and studied, and were the subsequent source of all information about the rat until now. The rat’s reapperance has been credited to the work being done by Fundacion ProAves, a conservation organization founded in 1998 to save endangered species in Colombia.