Winter is here with long grey days and longer dark nights. Our energy is lower as well, maybe due to our readiness for winter hibernation. To help our natural rhythm perform with more oomph — we need Energy.
With a unique combination of 72 plant-based Ultra Minerals and Apple Extracts, Energy increases our production of ATP, an important molecule that energizes and fuels every metabolic process in our body (Joy et al., 2015/2016).
ATP (Adenosine-5’-triphosphate) is the primary energy source in our body, responsible for many important functions, such as cardiac function, neurotransmission, blood flow, and muscle contraction and strength (Wilson et al., 2013; Joy et al., 2015; Rathmacher et al., 2012; Jordan et al., 2004).
Compared with placebo, Energy with its mix of apple extracts and plant ultra-minerals, supports a considerable increase in ATP levels to boost our overall energy and strength (Reyes-Izquirdo et al., 2013; Joy et al., 2014).
An important note to consider: Apple and apple extracts are associated with numerous health benefits, including longevity, cognition, and of course, energy (Hyson, 2011; Hodgson et al., 2016; Flanagan et al., 2016, respectively).
- Flanagan, E. K., Jimenez, L. Q., Flanagan, C. P., Arwari, B., & Smith, W. N. (2016). Apple versus Caffeinated Beverages as Ergogenic Aids During Physical and Cognitive Performance: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 48(5S), 63.
- Herda, T. J., Ryan, E. D., Stout, J. R., & Cramer, J. T. (2008). Effects of a supplement designed to increase ATP levels on muscle strength, power output, and endurance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 5(1), 3.
- Hodgson, J. M., Prince, R. L., Woodman, R. J., Bondonno, C. P., Ivey, K. L., Bondonno, N., … & Lewis, J. R. (2016). Apple intake is inversely associated with all-cause and disease-specific mortality in elderly women. British Journal of Nutrition, 115(5), 860-867.
- Hyson, D. A. (2011). A comprehensive review of apples and apple components and their relationship to human health. Advances in nutrition, 2(5), 408-420.
- Jordan, A. N., Jurca, R., Abraham, E. H., Salikhova, A., Mann, J. K., Morss, G. M., … & Earnest, C. P. (2004). Effects of oral ATP supplementation on anaerobic power and muscular strength. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 36(6), 983-990.
- Joy, J. M., Vogel, R. M., Moon, J. R., Falcone, P. H., Mosman, M. M., Pietrzkowski, Z., … & Kim, M. P. (2016). Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC complementary and alternative medicine, 16(1), 224.
- Joy, J. M., Falcone, P. H., Vogel, R. M., Mosman, M. M., Kim, M. P., & Moon, J. R. (2015). Supplementation with a proprietary blend of ancient peat and apple extract may improve body composition without affecting hematology in resistance-trained men. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 40(11), 1171-1177.
- Rathmacher, J. A., Fuller, J. C., Baier, S. M., Abumrad, N. N., Angus, H. F., & Sharp, R. L. (2012). Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 48.Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Argumedo, R., Shu, C., Huynh, L., & Pietrzkowski, Z. (2013). Effect of the dietary supplement ElevATP on blood ATP level: An acute pilot clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Practice, 2, 178-
- Wilson, J. M., Joy, J. M., Lowery, R. P., Roberts, M. D., Lockwood, C. M., Manninen, A. H., … & Rathmacher, J. A. (2013). Effects of oral adenosine-5′-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men. Nutrition & metabolism, 10(1), 57
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The Game Changer, produced by James Cameron et al., is a revolutionary new documentary about meat, protein and strength.
It is an absolute must see. You’ll find it on Netflix.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved